Maximize your investment and enjoy insurance protection ...
Mitra BP-Link (Bumiputera Link) is an investment-based life insurance program with a maximum development of investment funds, flexible and managed by professional investment managers. And alternative additional protection for your needs. Ranging from life insurance, hospitalization, treatment of 53 critical illness (critical illness) to guarantee if you are not productive. Investment fund managed by the Investment Manager are credible and have a good reputation.
Through the Mitra BP-Link, the benefits will be obtained as follows:
1. If the insured dies during the insurance contracts in progress, then the beneficiary will receive 100% compensation for UP and the investment balance.
2. If the insured's life insurance until the contract expires, the policyholder will receive the value of the investment balance.
1. Extremely flexible in determining the amount of premium and sum assured.
2. Can add to the investment fund at any time.
3. Can withdraw funds at any time
4. Can perform switching of investment funds at any time
5. Premium holiday facility is provided.
6. Alternative rider as needed:
- Mitra 53 CIA (Critical Illness Acceleration)
- Mitra 53 CIWP (Critical illnes WAVER of Premium)
- Mitra HISB (Surgical Hospital Income Benefit)
- Mitra PA (Personal Accident)
- Mitra WoP (WAVER of Premium)
1. Annual premiums may be paid / Semester / Quarterly / Monthly.
2. Premiums paid by, Transfer and ATM.
3. Minimum premium of £ 250,000, - / USD 50, - per month
Top Up / Addition of Investment Funds
A. Can be done at any time or in accordance with the manner of payment of premiums.
2. Minimal Top Up £. 500.000, - / USD 100, - for each type of investment.
1. Acquisition Cost: The first year 75%, second year 50%, third year 25%, fourth and fifth year 15% of the basic premium.
2. The cost of the acquisition of Top Up by 5%.
3. Monthly cost: the cost of insurance and administrative costs.
4. Maximum investment management fee of 3% per year.
5. Free of charge for the transfer of twice a year policy, the transfer of further charge 2.5% of the funds transferred.
6. Free of charge for two withdrawals in a policy year, further withdrawals are charged 1.25% of the funds withdrawn.
7. The cost of the policy.
1. BP-Link Dana Prestasi USD
The investment is aimed at obtaining the results of periodic investments and the income that is more competitive than the U.S. dollar deposits. Investment allocation at 25% - 95% on Debt and by 5% - 75% on Instrument U.S. Dollars.
2. BP-Link Dana Prestasi Plus USD
The investment is aimed at obtaining an optimal and regular income denominated in U.S. Dollars. Investment allocation at 80% - 98% in debt securities as well as 2% - 20% on Instrument U.S. Dollars.
3. BP-Link Dana Prestasi IDR
This investment aims to obtain a stable growth rate and optimal through the majority of investments in debt securities. Investment allocation of 80% - 100% in debt securities, 0% -20% in money market instruments and 0% - 10% on stock securities.
4. BP-Link Dana Terpadu IDR
This investment aims to obtain an optimal investment value growth in the long run, but still provide income that has a level of flexibility and can be adjusted in all market conditions. Investment allocation of 0% - 80% in equity securities, 0% - 80% in debt securities instruments and 10% - 80% in money market instruments.
5. BP-Link Dana Ekuitas IDR
This investment aims to obtain the optimal rate of return over the long term through investment in equity securities by holding on to a systematic investment process, discipline and attention to risk. Investment allocation of 80% - 100% in equity securities, 0% -20% in debt instruments are securities and money market instruments
6. BP-Link Dana Likuid IDR
This investment aims to maintain the value of your initial investment and generate a stable rate of return and optimal. Allocation of 100% investment in money market instruments maturing less than 1 (one) year, or in money market instruments and a maximum of 15% in foreign debt securities.
1. You are entitled to policyholders Mitra BP-Link , if at least 18 years and maximum 60 years.
2. Premium payment period can be shorter than the period of insurance with a minimum premium payment period is 5 years.