Protecting employees and employers against the results of accidents.
The AJB Bumiputera 1912 "Kecelakaan" insurance protection program, provides benefits to the insurer if accidents occur within the term of the insurance.
If an employee dies or is permanently injured due to an accident, both his/her family and the company where he/she works can suffer. For the families, the death or disability can affect the family's welfare, whereas for the company, it represents a loss of skilled labor and the need for expensive recruitment and training.
Considering the possible financial losses due to such an occurrence, a wise manager or leader will organize a protection program for employees/members of families to anticipate the risk for all parties.
Collective Self-Accident Life Insurance is an insurance program providing protection against the risk of accidents within terms of less than 1 (one) year.
An accident, in the terms of this accident insurance, is any unexpected event, happening suddenly, without warning or intent, which causes participants to suffer physical impairment or death, as a consequence of any action taken by another party, either directly or indirectly.
Events or incidents regarded as an accident in Self-Accident Insurance include:
• Poisoning due to unintentionally inhaling gas/vapor containing poison
• A sudden misfortune such as: shipwreck, emergency landing, being hit by debris, being hit by a motor vehicle.
• Being tortured or attacked by a third party without blame to the participants, whatever their forms and characters
Types of Accident Risks:
• Risk A is an accident risk causing the death of the participants. Compensation will be 100% Insurance Coverage. Death by accident is any death occurring within a maximum of 90 (ninety) days from the time of accident, during which time the participant continuously suffered pain due to such accident.
• Risk B is any risk of accident causing participants to suffer permanent disability, either total or not. Permanent disability is a condition of defect continuously suffered whole life and there will be no way to recover it. It includes defect some of body parts so that the defect part will not function properly.
The Insurance premium can be defined as nominal (fixed amount) or related to salary. The payment method for insurance periods less than 1 year is a one-time payment, whereas for insurance periods more than 1 year, it can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or as a single payment.
Participants must be in a physically healthy and mentally sound state and not undergoing medical treatment.
I have planned my retirement, and it includes AJB Bumiputera 1912 insurance.
- Dr. Sulistiyo M.Pd., Head of PGRI
Happy 100th anniversary. May AJB Bumiputera 1912 become the pride of Indonesia.
- Azzam Rizal, President Director of PDAM Tirtanadi, Medan
Happy 100th anniversary.
- Azwan Lubis, Adam Malik Hospital President Director
Happy 100th anniversary
- John Tafbu Ritonga, Dean of Economic Faculty at North Sumatra University
Happy 100th anniversary.
- Nurdin Abdul R., Head of Regent of Bireuen, Aceh